Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Favorite Question

So I just had a week full of midterms, and naturally I'm not feeling like doing anything productive at the moment, so I decided to write a new post. My favorite question to ask people and to ponder about myself is as follows: If you were put in prison for the rest of your life, and given only a certain amount of books, how would you use the books to make them last? My answer is that after reading them all, probably a few times, I would go through each book and count how many A's there are, B's, C's, etc. Then I could also do numbers, words, subjects, etc. Feel free to put your answer in a comment, or just to ponder the question. Maybe you can use it to break awkward silence sometime.

Well, thats all for now. I've noticed that I have been somewhat neglectful in the picture department... hopefully I'll put some up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment