Thursday, February 11, 2010

Little bit of Fall 09'

My family was able to get some family pictures taken. Here are a few of our favorites.





These are my roommates Ashley, Lora, Jaz, and I at one of the home football games



This is my dear friend Vanessa. We go on many picture taking adventures. :)


Here are a few pictures from BYU vs Utah game. BYU won- of course. Ashley, Amy, Joseph and I got our faces painted by Ashley. It was an awesome day. Jaz, Amy, and I were able to get our picture taken with O'Neill Chambers! Also my cousin Matt brought his baby up for my Grandpa and Grandma Green to see. She is sooo cute!






Also, Ashely's birthday was on Dec 7th (still is actually...) So we went to Tucano's to celebrate. I LOVE Ashley, and i am so thankful she is my roommate and that I got to know her. I love all my
roommates! From left to right it's Becky (who just got engaged :)), Whitney (Ashley's best friend), Amy, me, Jaz, and Lora. And of course Ashley is in the middle. And then there's Brant... haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment