Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The 24th of July

On Saturday, AKA Pioneer Day, Ben and I went to my parents' house. It started out with Ben helping my dad outside with the yard while sat in front of the computer printing address labels for our invitations. It was a blast let me tell you!
Then we enjoyed a delicious dinner of hamburgers. Next we watched the movie The Lovely Bones. The book was much better. I thought the movie was a little weird. So after watching a movie about a guy murdering girls, we decided to go blow up some fireworks! Ben had bought them the night before, and was excited to use them. We had a lot of fun lighting off sparklers, crackle balls, strobes, nuclear reactor, and some other stuff. Oh and Ben and also had a few duels! He won. I couldn't get my gun thing to work, so technically I could be dead. The neighbor kids also joined us about halfway through and LOVED the fireworks.

After fireworks, we watched ANOTHER movie, Love Happens. I hear it ended good, but I fell asleep. On the wedding front, everything is pretty much planned and ready to go! Invitations went out on tuesday! Only 22/23 (depending on how you count it) more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment