Monday, May 31, 2010

Family Fun

This past week has been full of family events! I'll start with last saturday. My Dad got a bonus at work, so he took everyone out to the Cheesecake Factory! It was delicious, and we all certainly stuffed ourselves.

Then on Thursday, Taylor graduated from Westlake High School! Her graduation was in the Marriott Center at BYU. Our Grandma Riley, and Grandpa and Grandma Green came from Colorado for it! After it we went to my Parent's house to celebrate, and Becky and her girls came up as well.

On Friday, I worked a long and tiring 12 hour shift, and my brother and I ended up being an hour and half late to the Eagle Mountain Rodeo! There was still Barrel Racing and Bull Riding left, so it was okay. We met Ben, my Dad, Taylor, and Grandpa Green there. It was really fun except that it was really windy and I didn't bring a jacket! Luckily Ben gave me his, but then he was cold, so I had to warm him up :-)

Sunday we celebrated Nicholas's 23rd Birthday! Which is actually today... so Happy Birthday Nicholas! It was cute, Becky's girl's Abby and Brianna wanted to be part of the big day! They helped him open all his presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment