Monday, April 5, 2010

My Birthday!

Yesterday, the 4th of April my BIRTHDAY! It was a great day! However, my birthday celebrations started on Friday. At work, there was a present sitting on my desk from Nicole, good friend, co-worker and future roommate! It was a beautiful ring! Here is a picture of it.

Next, Ben came and took me on a date! He gave me the most beautiful flowers!!! They are absolutely gorgeous and I love them! Lilies are my favorite, so he did a great job. :)

Then he took me to Red Robin, my favorite restaurant! I got my usual, Cluck's and Fries, and he got some kind of Peppercorn A1 burger which he enjoyed. Of course we couldn't leave Red Robin without cheese-sticks, so we got some of those as well! It was extremely tasty. I forgot my memory card when we went, so here are a few pictures of us after we got back.

Then Ben gave me my present. Guess what it was? A CARDIGAN! And my favorite kind, and in a color I wanted. This color is called oatmeal. and I LOVE IT!

Then on Saturday, between conference sessions, Ben, me, Nicole, and Dan went to J-dawgs and got delicious Hot Dogs. During the Priesthood session, Amy, me, Nicole, Judith, Vanessa, and Anna made tie-dye shirts! It was really cold outside, but it was a blast. Then Ben and I drove up to my Parent's house and spent the night there. We watched morning session of conference while eating cinnamon rolls and omelets, courtesy of my brother and mom! They were delicious. After the morning session, my brother, Ben, and me were able to actually go to the conference center in Salt Lake and watch the afternoon session! It was really cool, and definitely a highlight of the day.

After General Conference, we walked around Temple Square for a little bit. Here are some pictures of the Salt Lake Temple I took.

Once we got home we ate a nice Easter/birthday dinner, and opened presents, and had cake and ice-cream. I got two more Cardigans, a pair of NICE running shoes, a laptop sleeve, a new wallet, some lotion, some candy, a gift card to Smiths, and some other nice things. I also got cards from my Grandparents, and Aunt Susan. It really was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. love the temple pictures....they are beautiful. glad your birthday was so enjoyable. mom

    ReplyDelete